Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Lovin'

So Darren and I are both in school and working right now, but we're trying to not let that ruin our summer fun. We've been off-roading in the Manti-La Sal National forest, hiked the timpagnos caves and this week were heading to Monticello for more summer fun and some family time. Darren is taking anatomy right now which he really enjoys and he's doing really well in the class. I'm taking beginning tennis (watch out for my backhand) and a business marketing class which are both a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole! Thanks for coming over yesterday and answering some questions about DC for me. I'm glad we've had the chance to get to know each other a little better this summer, and I hope we can keep in touch! If you just click on my name it will lead you to my blog and, since I have yours, we can follow what each other is doing. If you ever have anything I can help you with, let me know!

    ReplyDelete