Sunday, May 2, 2010
Our New Apartment
So we finally unpacked the last of our many boxes and hung all the pictures in our living room so I decided to take some pictures so the family could all see what our new place looks like. The big empty wall in the living room is reserved for Darren's future tv that he's been saving up for. It's much smaller than our last place, but besides the lack of storage space we've decided that we prefer it to our old apartment. The windows let in more light, we have a nice balcony with a great view of the mountains, no cinder block walls, and a much lower monthly rent (which is the apartment's most appealing factor).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So when is he getting this TV? Anytime soon? Thanks for posting pictures...I've never seen any of the places you've lived since you got married. I guess that means I need to visit more.
ReplyDeleteHey you got your Table to fit. But it looks like I wouldn't fit there in the corner by the counter atleast not for a couple more days. Your living room looks almost the same size as the last apartment but it could be the pictures that make it look the same. Deffinetly like the white walls instead of the red cinder block walls. Good job unpacking now you just have more to unpack when you come down in two weeks. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is donating plasma again to save up a bit more so he can get a blue ray player to go with it, but he's hoping to buy one in June. And yes you do need to visit more since you never have.
ReplyDeleteHello Miss! I didn't know you two had a blog?! I'm so excited to find you on here! How is everything going?!
ReplyDeleteYay! I like it too :)
ReplyDelete