So I know we haven't been too good at updating the blog so here are some pictures of Britton. We take his picture every week on Wednesday to watch how he changes throughout the first year. It's already amazing how much he's changed and how big he is. We had his 2 month check up today and he is 13 pounds 9.5 ounces and 25 inches long. He's a big boy to say the least. I will post some more pictures of our recent adventures in a little bit.

Britton at 2 weeks

Britton at 3 weeks

4 weeks

5 weeks

6 weeks

7 weeks (making a face that his mom makes at his dad every now and again)

8 weeks
Isn't he so stinking cute?
Yay! He is adorable! We should hang out soon (especially since my other half left me for a foreign land...).
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute idea. I love it. He is so big!
ReplyDelete