So apparently I never published this post, so my "January Catch Up" is now more of a reflection :)
The picture below is Britton with his boy cousins on the Goring side. Four boys between the ages of 18 months and 3 - they had a blast playing together over the New Year holiday and Britton discovered air hockey. We can't go to Nana and Papa's now without playing at least a few rounds.
This is the bike that Santa brought for Britton this Christmas. He loves riding it and I love it when he rides it in a diaper with the bill of his beanie to the side; he looks so tough :)
So this is why parents do not allow toys at the dinner table...apparently the dinosaur was hungry too!
What do you get when a 20 month old little boy dresses himself? Two shirts, no pants, and mommy's boots - but at least the colors kind of go together right?
Wow! A picture of just mom and dad! I can't remember the last time one of these was posted to the blog - probably before Britton was born, but I can't blame Britton since I choose the pictures for the blog. Darren hit the halfway mark of dental school and his school threw a swanky party downtown with a 1920's theme. We had a great time at the party while our neighbors watched Britton for us. Thanks to the Eliasons for watching Britton, Tess Burton for making the bird cage for my hair, and Taisja Maxfield for styling my hair and supplying the fedora that Darren wore to complete the 20's look - glad to have great friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment