Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bungy Videos

So you'll notice in the videos that Darren and I both chose to be dipped in the water. Before I jumped the guy strapping me into my bungy made a big deal about using proper dive technique and tucking my chin so that my face would get bruised from the impact of the water. Not being a natural or frequent diver, the dive was all I was concentrating on during my entire jump so please ignore the inital jump and the ridiculous dive position that I hold in the entire video even after I'm out of the water. At least I jumped - next time I'll worry about how I look on film :)

5 comments:

  1. I can't get your videos to work...I've tried at least 3 different times. ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they weren't working the other day for a few hours, but they usually work....they're working right now if you're online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I got them to work now. Very cool. I would never be able to do that. Was there really some naked guy next to you or was Darren just being funny? Yuk! Looks like tons of fun, though! Way to be adventerous. You really are making the most of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the record...I never saw the naked guy because I heard everyone around me talking and joking about it so I kept my eyes adverted in the opposite direction so that I wouldn't be scarred for life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you guys are way too cool for me.

    ReplyDelete